✔ You can control the location of vehicles in real-time from any device with Internet access.
Thanks to the installation of fuel level sensors, you will know exactly how much fuel was spent, the average consumption, volume, time, place of drains and refuelling.
✔ Installing a GLONASS mechanism operation sensor will allow you to know how much each vehicle fleet unit works.
✔The control of road transport will allow you to track the actual visits to counterparties. Even with a busy work schedule, drivers often find time for 2-hour meals at home, sleep, and solve personal problems and problems.
All these results in dissatisfaction on the part of counterparties, fines, penalties and even the rupture of contractual relations – deadlines are not met, and competitors are not asleep. Installing GLONASS/GPS terminals will make it possible to use the equipment as efficiently as possible.
RESULTS OF THE INSTALLATION OF GPS GLONASS AND THE INTRODUCTION OF A MOTOR TRANSPORT MONITORING SYSTEM FOR CARGO TRANSPORT:
– Efficient automated fleet management.
– Operational online control and tracking of trucks.
– Improving the discipline of drivers and dispatchers.
– Prevent downtime and loss of working time.
– Savings on fuel and lubricants due to the control and analysis of gas stations and drains.
– Minimization of repair costs by reducing unproductive mileage.
– Exclusion of inappropriate use of transport, “left flights”.
– Ensuring mobility, speed and rhythm of cargo transportation.
– Reducing insurance rates by reducing insurance risks.
– Improvement of service for the cargo owner due to the delivery of products “just in time”.
– Reducing the cost of road accidents due to control and compliance with traffic rules.
Install GLONASS on cargo transport.
To install GLONASS on trucks, you must purchase special equipment, such as a GPS/GLONASS tracker with a built-in modem, an antenna, and other accessories. This equipment allows you to monitor the movement of freight transport, obtain information about its route and stops, and analyze other parameters.
After purchasing the equipment, you must connect it to the car tracker and configure the necessary parameters. To access the monitoring program, you must register in the system and connect the equipment. After that, you can use all the services provided by the system.
GLONASS\GPS equipment for cargo transport monitoring
The MONTRANS line includes the best examples of GLONASS equipment for monitoring and controlling vehicles. Specify installation cost to your manager.