During pregnancy, estrogen levels rise in the body, which promotes hair growth. If usually about 100 hairs fall out per day, then during pregnancy, this process stops, so the hair becomes strong, lush, and shiny. The exception is women whose hair condition worsens already during pregnancy – hormonal changes become a great stress for their body, and the hair takes the first blow.
The big changes come after childbirth when estrogen levels gradually drop, and the body returns to pre-pregnancy. Hair, which was firmly held on the head during pregnancy, begins to fall out. Hormonal changes cause not only hair loss but also a change in their appearance: hair can become thin, dull, and lifeless.
Approximately two months after childbirth, the body restores balance, and the restoration of the normal state of the hair begins – many new small hairs appear at the border of hair growth. You can wait until nature does its job, but you can do a few things on your own to improve the situation.
How to improve the condition of the hair?
– Approach the problem from the inside. Weakened, brittle hair often suffers from mineral deficiencies. If the daily diet is not balanced, nutritional supplements will be rescued. Maintaining normal levels of iron, copper, zinc, and vitamin D in the body is important.
– Keep a positive attitude! That’s right – reduce your stress levels and get good sleep. Stress interferes with hair growth and leads to premature hair loss. Getting rid of tension is not always easy, but you need to start to relax normally and learn to relax; this will give the body vigor and the roots of the hair – enough energy to withstand stress.
– Eat right. If the body is deficient in nutrients, it is not surprising that hair also suffers. Very important building material for hair is protein, which strengthens and prevents them from falling out. Protein is abundant in meat, fish, milk, nuts (particularly almonds), and eggs. For scalp problems, you can add probiotic supplements to your diet.
– Try special hair care products. Hair growth products support capillary circulation in the scalp and strengthen the hair roots. They can be produced as shampoos, balms, serums, and nutritional solgar vm 2000 supplements. To get the result, you need to complete the full course. Check out the Placent Activ Milano product range here.
– Check with your family doctor. Sometimes massive hair loss can indicate a health problem that a specialist and medication can help you with. Long-term use of medicines also affects the hair – in this case, consult your doctor or pharmacist.